Fish fry

These are my experiences for trying to find the best fish fry in Green Bay and surrounding areas.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Eagles Club
1035 Vanderbraak St.
Green Bay, Wi


If your low on cash-- then the Eagles Club is the right place to go. For $9.00 you get 3 perch fry fillets (3 pairs), choice of potato, cole slaw, bread with onion topping ( what is it about bread and onions in Green Bay) and a soft drink to boot.
Although the atmosphere is nothing to get exited about ( not the best place to impress a date) the service is fast --I waited just a little over 10 minutes for the meal. It was not crowded either--I counted only eight people during my 30 minute stay.
I will give the Eagles Club two stars (**) for atmosphere and 4 stars (****) for the service and the meal.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering the same thing, too. What IS it about bread and onion. Is it rye bread? Is the onion a thick cut onion or thin cut?

    ReplyDelete