Fish fry

These are my experiences for trying to find the best fish fry in Green Bay and surrounding areas.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Peshtigo Corral
811 French St.
Peshtigo,wi

On Friday January 28th, Curt (my youngest son) and I went to the Peshtigo Corral for supper. The Peshtigo Corral has been a favorite of locals for years for breakfast. I too have had breakfast at the Corral but never supper.
For $9.99 I chose the perch plate. Service was quick and we waited only around 10 minutes
for our meals. The perch were a little on the small size and somewhat dry tasting. The rest of the meal was great. They pile on the fries which are very tasty. The meal also included cole slaw, beans with onions (very good). and bread. Curt had a BLT wrap for only 4.99 and he has mentioned wanting to go back again. They also have great pies -- the chocolate cheese cake --is to die for.
I will give the Peshtigo Corral five stars ***** for service, three and a half stars for the perch plate and atmosphere ***1/2.

No comments:

Post a Comment